Jobs in NTS Child Protection & Welfare Bureau Punjab Jobs 2021 has announced for various positions in all Punjab for full-time career opportunities.
Male, Female and Transgender people has been encouraged to apply for these positions. To apply for these vacancies the candidate must have the domicile of parent district and have Pakistani Nationality.
The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
- Child Specialist
- Security Instructor,
- Laundary Operator,
- Assistant Caretaker,
- Help Line Operator,
- Store keeper,
- Security Guard,
- Naib Qasid,
The Location of all these jobs is Lahore city, Punjab, Pakistan on contract basis. The required education for these vacancies is Primary to Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 16-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 04-01-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Jobs in NTS Child Protection & Welfare Bureau Punjab
|Date Posted:||16 Dec, 2020|
|Test Center:||National Testing Service NTS|
|Education:||Primary to Graduation|
|Organization:||Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Punjab|
|Experience Required:||5 Years|
|Last Date:||04 Jan, 2021|
How to Apply for Jobs in NTS Child
Terms and Conditions:
- The Application form online deposit slips are available free of cost on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidate will deposit fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slipthrough any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL.
- Candidates must submit their applications through registered Dak / Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad till 04.01.2021 during office hours.
- No application shall be entertained after closing date i.e. 04.01.2021.
- The applications directly submitted to the Child Protection & Weifare Bureau, Lahore shall not be entertined.
- Applicant / Candidate must mention his / her any of relation with the employee of the CP&B along with an affidavit mentioning relationship designation of the employee. Concealment of facts would not be tolerated.
- The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must have domicile of Punjab Province.
- The applications forms must be accompanied with complete C.V, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, experience, character certificate and C.N.I.C etc.
- The applicant must write his valid residential (mobile/landline), address, telephone number.
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the envelope.
- The Bureau reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post and increase / decrease No. of posts without assigning any reason.
- The candidates already serving in Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Semi Autonomous Bodies / Attached Departments should apply Through Proper Channel / NOC from the concerned Department/ Government Organization.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/Interview. The date of test / Interview will be communicated through E-mail or by telephone.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government Instructions.
- No TA / DA shall be given for test / interview.
- The quota reserved for disabled, she-male, minorities, in service / retired employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to BS-14 and women quota will be observed as per existing Government Policy.
DIRECTOR GENERAL CHILD PROTECTION & WELFARE BUREAU