Jobs in OGDCL Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd Management Jobs 2020-21 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities.
The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Chief Reservoir Engineer,
- Chief Development Geologist,
- Deputy Chief,
- Senior Reservoir Engineer
Detail of Jobs in OGDCL Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd Management Jobs 2020-21
|Date Posted:||13 Dec, 2020|
|Age Limit:||20-50 Years|
|Organization:||Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd|
|Experience Required:||12 Years|
|Last Date:||31 Dec, 2020|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “Jang” Newspaper on 13-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 31-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Jobs in OGDCL Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd Management Jobs 2020-21
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of 03 years extendable by mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate form Higher Education Commission (HEC) must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Application received after due date or incomplete, will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop.
- Completed applications (application form available on website i.e www.ogdcl.com) clearly indicating relevant qualifications with passing year and month, experience (period with dates against each position and organization and bio data supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and registration of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (where applicable) and a recent passport size photograph be sent latest by December 31, 2020 to the address given, below:-