Jobs in Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology Islamabad 2022 have been announced and there are various new vacancies for Corporate Management Executive, Scientific Academic Community, Cellular Operator, Data Service Provider, and Fixed Line Operator which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Ignite is a non-profit, public-sector Organization. It was constituted under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984 (repealed by the Companies Act 2017) as the National ICT R&D Fund on 20″ November 2006.
It has been established to transform Pakistan’s economy into a knowledge-based economy by promoting efficient, sustainable, and effective digital initiatives through the synergic development of industrial and academic R&D resources as well as to build an innovation eco-system in Pakistan.
Ignite — National Technology Fund is governed by its Board of Directors, which consists of representatives from the Federal Government, the Telecommunication Industry, the Scientific & Academia Community, and a Corporate Management Executive. The Ministry of IT & Telecom hereby invites nominations for six (6) vacancies on the Board of Directors of Ignite:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Pakistani Nationality along with respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Ministry of Information Technology Islamabad vacancies with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of Jobs in Pakistan MOIT
|Date Posted:||28 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Bachelor, MS, Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Information Technology Islamabad|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||17 November 2022|
The Ministry of Information Technology Islamabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Jobs in Pakistan. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology Islamabad. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 17th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Corporate Management Executive,
- Scientific Academic Community,
- Cellular Operator,
- Data Service Provider,
- Fixed Line Operator
- Bachelor, MS, and Masters along with professional relevant field experience.
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- It is mandatory for all nominees to comply with Fit and Proper Criteria for directorship as prescribed in Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules 2013 and Associations with Charitable and Not for Profit Objects Regulations, 2018.
- It is also pertinent to mention that the nominees mentioned at Sr. No. I to IV shall be categorized as Independent Directors and they must comply with the independence criteria as stipulated under the Companies Act 2017 and Rules.
- Concerned organizations/companies are requested to submit nominations of representatives accordingly.
- The Federal Government reserves the right to accept or reject any nomination pursuant to a specific category in its sole judgment without assigning any reason.
- The procedure for nomination and appointment of the Board of Directors is defined in the Articles of Association of the Company. The necessary form may be acquired from Ignite’s website at: www.ignite.org.pk/bodnomination.
- Nominations along with CVs, duly approved by the competent authority of the relevant Company/Organization, should reach the undersigned latest by November 17, 2022, Company Secretary
- Phone: 051-9107441-6, Fax: 051-9107447
- Email: [email protected]
Address: Ignite — National Technology Fund Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication 3rd Floor, Telecom Foundation Complex, 7 Mauve Area, G-9/4, Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs