Jobs in Punjab Government Lahore 2022 Multiple Vacancies have been announced through daily newspapers and there are various new vacancies of Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Sub Assistant on a permanent basis lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned government jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The Application Form is also given along with the advertisement. Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 12th November 2022. The job location for the following posts is: Post Box No 26, GPO, Lahore, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 54000.
Detail of Jobs in Punjab Government Lahore 2022
|12 November 2022
|Category / Sector:
|Daily Express Newspaper
|Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
|Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
|Public Sector Organization
|Number of Vacancies
|12 December 2022
A well reputed Federal Govt organization is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Jobs in Punjab Government Lahore. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following Latest Jobs. The age limit will be from 18 years to 28 years accordingly.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these government jobs 2022. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 12th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Data Entry Operator
- Primary, Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor Degrees along with professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 12 December 2022.
Mailing Address: Post Box No 26, GPO, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs