Jobs in Punjab-PITB Jobs 2020 Punjab Information Technology Board Lahore
Jobs in Punjab-PITB Punjab Information Technology Board announes the latest Government Jobs 2020 for various vacant positions. Basically these jobs are need to be fulfill on contract basis.
PITB services of Qualified, Energetic, Medically fit and Self Motivated IT Experts, Project Managers/Leaders and Support Staff on contract basis for the following positions (Code # MP 0022020.
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB is a Punjab Goverment Organization to look after all kinds of IT Projects in Punjab. These all Vacancies has been announced for multiple positions both for males & females as well.
The Advertisement of PITB Jobs 2020 has published in daily Express newspapers on 06 June 2020. The last date to apply is 20 June 2020.
Details of Jobs in Punjab-PITB is as under:
Name of Post
1. Joint Director
2. Senior Program Manager
3. Program Manager
4. Research Analyst
5. Visual Artist
6. Assistant Program Manager
7. Marketing Officer
8. Senior Software Engineer
9. Senior Database Admin
10. Assistant Manager
13. Database Admin
14Senior Software Quality Engineer
15. Software Architect
17. DC Support Officer
18. Senior IT Analyst
19..Trainer / Master Trainer
20. GIS Specialist
21. Lab Manager
23. Project Coordinator
24. Program Officer
25. Operations Support Officer
26. Program Officer
27. Business Development Officer
28Data Entry Operator
29. Resident Engineer
30. Driver / Office Staff
How to Apply for Jobs in Punjab Information Technology Board.
- For Serial No. 1 to 29 the Candidates will apply online by visiting jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates can apply and view detailed ellgibilty/ selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on: http//www.jobs.punjab.
- For Serial No.30, candidates are requested to apply through Courier/Postal Service on address:
PO BOX No. 40S GPO Lahore.
- Application through other means liko email, Fax, Postal, courier services, In person, walk-n will not be entertained.
- Candidates in Government/Semi-Government services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason. Recruitment quota set by Government of the Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process. No TA/DA will be paid.
- In case of any criminal record PITB can take action against the candidates.
Last date to apply for all patients is June 20, 2020.