Jobs in Sindh Universities and Boards Department 2020 have been announced through the advertisement for Pakistani Citizens and applications for suitable persons.
Both Male/Female candidates can apply for this job before 20 Sep 2020. For more details read the full page.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2020|
|Organization||Sindh Universities and Boards Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No Of Posts||01|
|Last Date:||20 Sep, 2020|
For more jobs visit the Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies in Sindh Universities and Boards Department:
Instructions & How to apply In Jobs in Sindh Universities and Boards Department:
- Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the given address before 20 Sep 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The Last Date to apply for this job is 20 Sep 2020.