Jobs in UNICEF Project of Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar, Pakistan has announced various positions for full-time career opportunities.
Male, Female, and Transgender people are also been encouraged to apply for these positions.
To apply for these vacancies, the candidate must have the domicile of the parent district and have Pakistani Nationality.
The following positions are lying vacant and applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Community Development Officer
- Project Coordinator
The Location of above mention vacancies is Peshawar City, KPK, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 29-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 20-01-2021. These vacancies will be filled under the UNICEF project. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Jobs in UNICEF
|Date Posted:||29 Dec, 2020|
|Age Limit:||32-40 Years|
|Organization:||ETEA (Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar)|
|Last Date:||20 Jan, 2021|
|Address:||Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP), Plot No. 33, Street No. 13, Sector E-8, Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
Terms & Conditions
- Pay package will be as per the project term & conditions.
- Interested Candidates may apply through ETEA as per the below mentioned details.
- 2.5 & above CGPA out of 4CGPA will be considered as first division in case of semester system.
- Below 2.5 CGPA will be considered as 2nd division.
- Experience mentioned in the application form must be supported with documents i.e. experience certificates & service certificates (in case of latest job), failing so will lead to non-consideration of experience for that particular position.
- No change will be accepted after closing date.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- All experiences will be counted after the requisite academic degrees/certificates have been received.
- As the said posts are project based and are not WSSP regular posts, therefore no screening test will be conducted against the said posts.
- All eligible candidates credentials will be scrutinized as per laid down shortlisting criteria and interview will be conducted against the shortlisted candidates.
- Equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications/ experiences till closing date. In progress certificates/degrees/programs will not be considered.
- Relaxation in age will not be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- WSSP is an equal opportunity employer.
- WSSP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions advertised.
- No forms will be accepted after closing date of application.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply & deposit fee separately for each post.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere within jurisdiction areas of WSSP.
- Detailed terms and conditions of contract with WSSP will be provided to successful candidates after joining WSSP for subject project.
How to apply for Jobs in UNICEF
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs: 200/- (for the post at S. No 1 & 2) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL or at any UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time submission of forms/ before the test.
- Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post screening test.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk will be from 05/01/2021.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 20/01/2021 9) Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted 10) Test Date Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
General Manager HR& Admin,
Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP). Plot No 33, Street No 13, Sector E-8, Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Ph: No. 091-9219074
- Address: Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP), Plot No. 33, Street No. 13, Sector E-8, Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Website: www.wsspeshawar.org.pk.
- Contact No. 091-9219074.
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.