Jobs in University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar has been announced through the advertisement for the Pakistani Citizens and is inviting applications from the suitable persons. Both Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply for this job before 01 Oct 2020. For more details read full page.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2020|
|Organization||University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar|
|Education:||Literate to Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No Of Posts||20+|
|Last Date:||01 Oct 2020|
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies in Jobs in UET Peshawar:
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on the prescribed form, available for download from the University Official Website for appointment against the following posts in the University:
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professor
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Refrigeration Mechanic
- Library Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Laboratory Attendant
Instructions & How to apply for Jobs in UET Peshawar:
- Interested candidates should submit the application form which can be downloaded from here along with the required documents at the given address before 01 Oct 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are advised to see the advertisement given below: –
- The job advertisement contains detail of positions, required qualification, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date.
- Before applying any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Last Date to apply for this job is 01 Oct 2020.
For a detailed Job description and to apply, please visit University’s official website (www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk).