KPK Health Department Vacancies 2021 ETEA has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities.
Both Male and Female has encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality.
Provincial Coordinator for Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar invites applications having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Ex-Fate (merged districts) for the following temporary posts initially filled for one year till project life on performance basis under the project “Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled” at Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Detail of KPK Health Department Vacancies 2021 ETEA
|18 Feb, 2021
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
|01 March, 2021
|Office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road Peshawar
KPK Health Department is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in KPK Province. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
KPK Health Department is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfill on contract basis in KPK different districts. The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well. These positions are lying vacant in KPK and the recruitment will be on permanent basis. For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below.
Name of Vacancies:
Office Assistant (BPS-16)
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Data Analyst (BPS-16)
Account Assistant (BPS-12)
Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
The Location of above mention vacancies is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Graduation along with relevant experience. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 18-02-2021 and the Last date to apply is 01-03-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date. The willing individuals who has the required qualification from a recognized university along with relevant experience may apply for these KPK Jobs. Only eligible candidates are advised to apply.
How to apply for KPK Health Department Vacancies 2021 ETEA
- For posts at Serial No.01 to serial No. 05 interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed URL, online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500, (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS
- 17 & above) as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI printed deposit slip of UBL, agent on that prescribed.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, DONT send documents / testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes. 6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 12th Feb 2021.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 1st March, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips www.etea.edu.pk, Candidates are directed to do not give ported/ converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- For posts at serial No.06 and 07 interested candidates should send their application along with relevant documents to Provincial Coordinator Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road Peshawar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only 3. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, ie. 1st March 2021.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased. 10. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided. 13. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified. Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else. Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against PIU Provincial Coordinator Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.