Jobs Latest in KPK Population Welfare Department via ATS has announced for various vacant positions. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Merged Areas for the following Project posts purely on fixed pay on contractual basis till project life under “Establishment of 200 Family Welfare Centers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2020-23″ Directorate General of Population Welfare Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The requisite qualification and experience is shown against each post is as under:-
Detail of Jobs Latest in KPK Population Welfare Department
|Date Posted:||17 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Graduation, Master|
|Organization:||KPK Population Welfare Department|
|Last Date:||05 May, 2021|
|Address:||171-G, Street No 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Senior Scale Stenographer||Bachelor||01|
The Location of above mention positions is KPK, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master Degree and relevant field exprience. These positions have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 17-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 05-05-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Jobs Latest in KPK
- General Age relaxation is not admissible as per Project Policy therefore overage candidates may not apply.
- The candidates already in government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age Qualification & Experience will be counted on the date of the advertisement.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Applications are advised to submit their application forms within 20 days from the issue of this advertisement.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible, short listed candidates will be called for screening test after complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee in not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and fee deposit slip may be downloaded/obtained from the ATS official website: https:/www.ats.org.pk.
- Rs. 450/- will be charged as processing fee for BPS 06 and above and Rs. 90/- for BPS-03 to 05.
- Attested Copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs must be attached with application form.
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country wide branches.
- Duly filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 20-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to:-
- Address: Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address:171-G Street No.36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
- For query or help dial# 051-2153577-9. xviii. Candidates submitting wrong information / documents will be declared as “concealment of fact” and will be dropped out from the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from website: https:/www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Only shortlisted candidates in the screening / skill test will be asked to submit their attested/ verified documents/testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of criteria of selection of the Project Policy for recruitment by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Last Date to apply is 05.05.2021.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs