Join Pak Army as civilian staff for the positions of Dispatcher, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Cook, Security Guard, Crane Operator, Library Clerk, Female Security guard, and Civil Driver on a Contract basis.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates who are willing to join the Pak army with passion. A candidate must be well disciplined, medically fit having relevant experience and qualifications to join the Pak army.
The advertisement has been published in daily Express on 24-08-2020 and the Last date to apply is 10-09-2020. The candidates are advised to apply before the closing date. You can also find jobs by visiting this page: Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Join Pak Army as Civilian Jobs 2020
|Date Posted:||24 Aug, 2020|
|Experience Required:||10 Years|
|Last Date:||10 Sep, 2020|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
How to apply for Army Jobs 2020
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channel.
- candidates having Rawalpindi District Domicile only are eligible to apply.
- Applications on prescribed form along with photocopy of CNIC and 1x latest photograph and photocopies of Education / Qualification documents including domicile certificate should reach Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 10th September, 2020.
- Original CNIC, educational / experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of interview.
- Schedule for screening / interviews will be communicated to eligible / shortlisted candidates only.
- Number of posts can be increased / decreased as per requirement of the department.
- place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date for receipt of applications which is 10 September 2020.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of year actually served in armed forces which is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- Applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.