Joinpaf (Pakistan Air Force) as civilian statistical Assistant and many other vacancies are lying vacant in Pakistan Air Force.
Pakistan Air Force invites suitable candidates with having Pakistani Nationality to apply for vacant positions in PAF. Joinpaf as civilian positions which are mentioned below:-
Name of Positions:
- Laboratory attendant,
- Assistant Store Keeper,
- Statistical Assistant,
- Assistant Foreman,
- Overseer Civil.
These all positions are available in Karachi Sindh, Pakistan on a Permanent basis. The advertisement of PAF Jobs has been published on 25.09.2020 and the last date to apply is 03.10.2020.
Detail to Joinpaf
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2020|
|Force:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Last Date:||03 Oct 2020|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
For more jobs visit the Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
How to Apply to Joinpaf as Civilan
- The willing candidates can apply through PAF official website: www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- For more information candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully or visit the PAF website.
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.