Karachi Port Trust Jobs Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Karachi Port Trust Jobs Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of KPT Karachi Port Trust.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Karachi Port Trust Jobs advertisement, published in the daily Dawn Newspaper on March 22, 2023, is inviting applications for the vacant position of Marine Engineering Apprenticeship in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply for the latest government jobs in management and departments at Karachi Port Trust before the closing date, which is expected to be on April 28, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
To know more about how to apply for the latest Karachi Port Trust Jobs opportunities, candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement online.
Detail of Karachi Port Trust Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||22 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Intermediate | DAE | B.E | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Karachi Port Trust|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||28 April 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Marine Engineering Apprenticeship
Basic requirements for Karachi Port Trust Jobs:
The required educational qualifications for this position include Intermediate, DAE, and B.E.
How to Apply for KPT Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- only shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th April 2023.
- For further details contact: Manager (HRD) KPT Head Office. Telephone No. 021-992114530-40
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs