KPK Jobs 2021 in Planning and Development Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced on 25 June, 2021. There are 105 new vacancies are lying vacant in Planning and Development Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply for these KPK Jobs 2021. Detail of vacancies and eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to apply is 26 June, 2021.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Planning & Development Department “Settlement & Digitization of Land Record, Merged Districts, project invites applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project based positions, purely on fixed pay and contractual basis as per Government project policy, fulfilling the conditions/criteria as given against each post:-
Detail of KPK Jobs 2021 in Planning and Development Department
|Posted Date:||05 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Organization:||Planning and Development Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|No of Posts:||105|
|Salary:||60000 – 90000 Per Month|
|Age Limit:||18-25 Years (General age relaxation will be given as per govt. rules)|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, KPK|
|Address:||Revenue Academy Building Havatabed Phase-III. Peshawar.|
|Last Date:||26 June, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Retired Government revenue official preferably “Tehsildar” having relevant experience in Land settlement/Revenue.
Retired Government revenue official preferably “Girdawar” having relevant experience in Land settlement/Revenue.
Retired “Patwari” having relevant experience in Land Settlement OR
FA/FSc qualification with Patwar course having 03 years’ experience in Land settlement/Revenue.
The Location of above mention vacancies is KPK Province, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Intermediate to Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 05-06-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-06-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to Apply for KPK Jobs 2021
- Application along with CV, recent photograph, domicile certificate, CNIC, copies of academic certificates/degree and experience certificates etc.
- Candidature will be cancelled/dropped at any stage during or after the selection process in case of Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted documents or application based on misleading information.
- Separate application form shall be submitted for each vacancy.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to the criteria mentioned in project policy.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for interview.
- The Candidates must provide their WhatsApp number (If they use it) in addition to their addresses through which they will be informed for interview.
- These positions are purely on contract basis for one year, with annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- The competent authority has the right to Increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the post by assigning a valid reason.
- Candidates shall submit applications complete in all aspects as mentioned above to the address given below: –
- Address: Project Director, Settlement and Digitization of Land Record, Merged Districts, Revenue Academy Building Hayatabad Phase- III, Peshawar (Ground floor UNDP room) within 15 days of this advertisement.
- The last date to apply is 26 June, 2021.
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs
Advertisement of KPK Jobs 2021 in Planning and Development Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa