KPK Latest Jobs 2021 in Forest and Wildlife Department has announced on 20th July, 2021 in the Newspaper. There are various new vacancies are lying vacant in KPK Forest and Wildlife Department. Forest and Wildlife Department KPK advertised new vacancies as mentioned below in the following table chart.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for KPK Latest Jobs 2021. The last date to apply is 09th August, 2021. Applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa full filling the given Criteria as per detail below:-
Detail of KPK Latest Jobs 2021 in Forest and Wildlife Department
|Posted Date:||20 July, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Organization:||KPK Forest and Wildlife Department|
|No of Posts:||14|
|Education:||FA, FSc, BA,|
|Age Limit:||18-30 Years|
|Address:||HTS Khalid Plaza First Floor Office No.01 Khyber Super Market, Peshawar Cantt.|
|Last Date:||09th August, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|3.||Junior Clerk||F.A/ F.Sc||02|
The Location of above mention vacancies is KPK (Khyber Pakhtunkhaw, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is FA, FSc, BA. These vacancies have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 20-07-2021 and the Last date to apply is 09-08-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Interview call letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- The HTS test for these KPK Latest Jobs 2021 will only be considered for initial short listing and its test scores will have no role in the selection process. Recruitment will only be done purely under the government rules/policy.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased by the Competent Authority.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- All government servants will provide departmental permission certificate at the time of interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Waiting list will only be valid for three months after completion of recruitment process.
- After recruitment, the credentials of selected candidates will be verified by the concerned institutions and all the expenses of which will be borne by the candidate.
- If the information / documents / diploma degree or certificate provided by a candidate during selection process at any stage is proved to be fake, false or inaccurate not only will the application / appointment of the candidate Concerned be consider cancelled but legal action under the rules will be initiated against the candidate.
- Experience from only government/Public sector/ Autonomous body will be considered during selection process.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How to Apply for KPK Latest Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates may first visit www.htspak.org.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After Apply Online, take print out of application form and attach original deposit slip of Rs.90/- (for BPS-11) and Rs.95/- (for BPS-16) (HTS Copy) along with documents/testimonials of the candidate for scrutiny purpose.
- Applications for KPK Latest Jobs 2021 should reach within twenty (20) days through any courier services, registered post after publication of the advertisement to Director Examination. “HIRING TESTING SERVICES (HTS) KHALID PLAZA FIRST FLOOR OFFICE NO.01 KHYBER SUPER MARKET, PESHAWAR CANTT CONTACT: 091-5606215”
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by HTS to download and Print their Roll No Slips from www.htspak.org.pk.
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number and give only those numbers which are in their personal use.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- HTS shall verify deposited fee at any stage.
- If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- The fee of application form will not be transferrable or refundable to those candidates who are eligible for the screening test.
- The fee of application form will only be refundable to those candidates, who are rejected at any stage before screening test.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Applications for KPK Latest Jobs 2021 of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded and strict action shall be taken against them.
For more Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs