KPT Jobs 2023 at Karachi Port Trust has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these KPT Jobs 2023 at Karachi Port Trust. The vacancies have also been published on the official website of KPT Karachi Port Trust.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
KPT Jobs 2023 has been announced in Karachi Port Trust Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, as per the advertisement published in the daily Dawn Newspaper on 22nd March 2023.
The vacant posts include Mistry, Draftsman, Lab Technician, Winchman, Wiper, Moazin cum Khadim, AC mechanic, Welder, Syrang, Dark Room Assistant, and Fire Driver.
Interested candidates can apply for the latest government management jobs in Karachi Port Trust till 6th April 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
Detail of KPT Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||22 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Others | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Karachi Port Trust|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||06 April 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Lab Technician,
- Moazin cum Khadim,
- AC mechanic,
- Dark Room Assistant,
- Fire Driver
Basic requirements for KPT Jobs 2023:
Preference will be given to candidates with Matric, Bachelor, and Intermediate qualifications.
Instructions & How to Apply for KPT Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- General age relaxation of 5 years is already clubbed.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instructions will also be applicable.
- The post is on contract for a period of 3 years (extendable).
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities, and 2% for disabled persons will be observed.
- Candidates with a disability shall have to submit a registration certificate (as disabled citizens) granted by the Federal/Provincial Government.
- Government servants are required to apply through the proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- An incomplete application (without CNIC, Educational documents, Domicile, Experience certificates, Pay order & NOC (if applicable), etc) will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The envelope is to be marked with the name of the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally at any stage.
- The application form is available on Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Download the Application Form and send your application duly filled-in by mail or courier along with detailed bio-data / CV and attested photocopies of testimonials/documents in support of qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth, one recent passport size photograph, one copy of CNIC and Rs.100/- pay order (non-refundable) in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the address given below: –
- Manager (Human Resource Development), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000-
- Applications received without mail or courier will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
- For further information, contact: Manager (Human Resource Development)
- 021-99214337 / 021-99214530-40 (Ext: 2388)
- Visit our website: www.kpt.gov.pk, www.ppra.org.pk, www.moma.qov.pk & www.np.qov.pk.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 06th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs