Latest advertisement of PASSCO Jobs 2020 has been published for various positions. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for the following vacant positions:
The following Latest Advertisement of these Vacancies has been published in daily newspapers and the last date to apply is 02 July, 2020. For further details candidates are advised to see the Advertisement please which is given below at the end of this article.
1. General Manager
2. Dy. General Manager
3. Manager accounts [Male /Female]
4. Project manager
5. Assistant engineer
6. Dy.manager [accounts] [Male /Female]
7. Dy. project manager [Male]
8. law officer [Male /Female]
9. Account officer [Male /Female]
10. Purchase officer [Male]
11. Sub divisional officer
12. Assistant [Male / Female]
13. Assistant System operator [Male /Female]
14. Assistant network operator [Male/Female]
15. Accountant [Male /Female]
16. Purchase inspector [Male]
17. Senior Clerk[Male /Female]
18. sub accountant [Male/Female]
19. Sub engineer [Male]
20. Tele / fax operator [Male /Female]
21. Junior Clerk [Male /Female]
22. Assistant Security Operator [Male]
23. Assistant Purchase Inspector [Male]
How to Apply / General Instructions:
1 All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quotas as per Federal Govt. Policy.
2. Educational Degree must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
3. General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each cadre.
4. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist Community Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJK and Northern Areas.
5. Three years age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for the posts in BPS 15 & below.
6. Five years of age relaxation will be applicable to the Children/Widow of Ex-PASSCO Employees (Retired/Expired).
7. Fifteen years Age relaxation or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces etc. will be given to the retired candidates of Armed Forces/Security Agencies.
8. Ten years Age Relaxation upto the age of 55 years to the Govt.
9. Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application.
10. Ten years age relaxation for disabled persons in BPS-15 or below.
11. Goverment Serving Candidates should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC.
12. The candidate will not be allowed for the interview, if he/she fails to produce NOC from concerned Office.
13. Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
14. PASSCO Reserves the Right to withhold recruitment process at any stage.
15. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent Authority.
16. Govt. Employees shall apply through proper channel
17. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted.
18. In case, of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately and the emoluments received during service will be recovered from the concerned individual.
19. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage, if any information is found false/incorrect at any stage the concerned employee shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceeding shall also be initiated against him/her.
20. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
21. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile No. operational during recruitment process.
22. Interested candidates should send their complete CVs supported with Academic Credentials duly attested by a gazetted officer experience certificates, twa recent passport size photographs and a copy of CNIC to PO Box. 1247 GPO, Lahore.
23. The applications should reach within (15) fifteen days after the publication of advertisement. The application received after duel date will not be entertained.
24. Post applied for should be marked on Right Corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/interview.
25. The shortlisted candidates will have to go through written test to be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) and successful candidates thereof will be interviewed by the DSC.
26. The candidate called for interview is required to bring his original academic credentials alongwith attested copy of same.
27. All the above posts shall be placed on one year’s probation, extendable to one more year but likely to be regularized after successful completion of probation period as fixed by the Corporation.
28. No TADA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for test/interview.