The latest Government Job Vacancy in Karachi Port Trust Pakistan has been advertised today in the newspaper and on this page, we are going to show the complete information about this govt. job vacancies of different categories.
There are various vacant positions in five categories. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile in the respective provinces. There are vacant positions 1. Pilot (Port Department, 2. Wing Commander (Port Department, 3. Certificed Enigineer, 4. Engineer (Port Department).
The basic required education for these positions is given in the advertisement against each vacancy. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply according to their qualifications and experience.
This advertisement has been taken to inform you about the Latest Government Job Vacancy in Karachi Port Trust Pakistan from the “daily Jang” Newspaper which is published on 11th October 2022. The last date for the submission of online Applications is 25th October 2022 between office hours.
Detail of Latest Government Job Vacancy in Karachi Port Trust
|Date Posted / Updated:||11 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Master Degree along with relevant experience|
|Vacancy Location:||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization:||Karachi Port Trust Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Technical Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Expected Last Date:||25 October 2022|
Name of Vacancies:
- Pilot (Port Department
- Wing Commander (Port Department)
- Certified Engineer
- Engineer (Port Department
- Master Degree along with relevant field experience.
How to apply for Port Trust Karachi Jobs
- General age relaxation of 5 years is already clubbed.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instruction will also be applicable.
- All posts are on contract for a period of 3 years (extendable).
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities, and 2% for disabled persons will be observed. Candidates for the disabled quota shall have to submit
- a registration certificate (as a disabled citizen) granted by the Federal / Provincial Government.
- Government servants shall be required to produce NOC and apply through the proper channels.
- Incomplete applications & applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The envelope is to be marked with the name of the post.
- The application form is available on Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk, download the application form and send your application duly filled in by mail or courier.
- Detailed bio-data / CV and attested photocopies of Testimonials / Documents in support of qualification, post-qualification experience, date of birth one recent passport-size photograph, and one copy of CNIC.
- Rs. 100/- Pay Order (Non-refundable) in favor of the Chief Accounts Officer, so to reach within 15 days of Publication of this advertisement
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
- For further information and contact: Manager (Human Resources)
- Ph: 021-9The Application Form is available on the official website of KPT (Karachi Port Trust) i.s www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application Form online and then after fulfilling the Form in all respect, send it to the given mailing address: –
- Candidates must send the Application Form along with all attested copies of their educational documents, experience certificates, and at least one recent photograph to the:
- Address:’Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs