Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Assistants (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk) (BPS-11)
- LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk) (BPS-09)
- Dispatcher (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
Detail of Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad
|Date Posted:||27 Nov, 2020|
|Education:||Primary / Graduation|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
|Organization:||Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives Islamabad|
|Experience Required:||2 Years|
|Last Date:||12 Dec, 2020|
How to apply for Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad
Terms & Conditions
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of this ministry ie www.pc.gov.pk
- All cases will be processed as per Establishment Division recruitment dated 22.10.2014 as amended from time to time.
- Regional Quota will be observed 3 Applications submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- The candidates of Islamabad domicile will be considered under Punjab quota.
- Eligible Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No need to attach photocopies of testimonial/ education documents with the application form.
- However, original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- The interested candidates should clearly mention the post applied for on top left of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- All candidates applying for above mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit in terms of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules 1993.
- No request for change of test center shall be entertained.
- Appearing in the test/interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications on prescribed form with recent photograph and a copy of CNIC or may apply online on Ministry’s website and submit hard copy of printed form within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement to:-