Latest Government Jobs Punjab Population Welfare Department Lahore has announced on 10th October, 2021. The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawaiwaqt” newspaper. There are 48 new vacancies has been announced for the individuals having domicile of Punjab Province and qualify the eligibility criteria. Applications are invited to fill up these Latest Government Jobs Punjab in Population Welfare Department Punjab Lahore.
Government of Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as “‘Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres In 24 Family Health Clinics attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals 2021-23” on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC-I. Interested candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria may apply for these positions. Candidates feel free having confidence to yourself and apply with a trust. Detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement which is also given below. For further detail candidates can read the below article and the advertisement as well. The last date to submit the applications is 26th October, 2021.
Detail of Latest Government Jobs Punjab
|Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper
|10 October 2021
|Population Welfare Department
|No. of Posts:
|14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore.
|26 October 2021
Detail of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|No. of vacancies
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is intermediate to Master Degree along with relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 10-10-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Latest Government Jobs Punjab Population Welfare Department Lahore
- Applicant must hold the Domicile of Punjab.
- The equivalency of certificate/degree (if any) must be provided by the candidates duly approved by HED/respective board or any other issuing authority.
- Applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates / degrees, experience certificate, domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs must be sent through registered post /TCS at the address given below: –
- Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with provisions contained in PC-1 of the said scheme.
- The period of contract will be up-to 30.06.2023 (ending date of tenure of the Project).
- The candidate will not claim extension in contract period after ending date of the Project.
- They will not claim regularization of their services.
- The decision of respective Departmental Recruitment / Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
- Government employees may route their applications through their respective departments.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage.
- One post of Clinical Psychologist (BS-17) and one post of Junior Clerk (BS-11) is reserved under 5% Minority Quota.
- No Quota shall be reserved against remaining posts and recruitment shall be made on Open Merit.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications.
- Applications submitted otherwise shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention name of post, their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for Test/interviews.
- Bring original documents and certificates etc. at the time of interview.
- The age as mentioned above will be strictly observed.
- No further relaxation in upper age limit will be awarded to the candidates.
- The posts are non-transferable.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 26th October, 2021 between office hours positively.
Mailing Address: Assistant Director (Admn.) Directorate General Population Welfare Department Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore.
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs