Latest Govt Jobs in Ministry of Housing and Works (100+ Vacancies)
Latest govt jobs in Ministry of Housing and Works under the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority has been announced and published in Newspaper.
Here we are proving you the latest Information as usual about the latest govt jobs 2020 in Ministry of housing and works federal government employees housing authority.
The said Ministry is inviting applications to the individuals for the following vacany positions on regular basis.
This is a big opportunity for jobless people to apply and make their career in government department. You can read the detail Information below about how to apply and number of posts.
Detail of Vacancies is as under:
1. Security Supervisor:
Age limit: 25 to 45 Years
Matriculation 2nd division with at least 5 years relevant experience.
2. Security Guards:
Age limit: 21 to 45 Years
Middle pass with 3 years experience of relevant field.
Last date to apply: 08.06.2020
For further details about latest govt jobs see the advertisement below:
Terms & Conditions:
- All the recruitment will be observed as per Establishment Division’s Policy on website and vide Office Memorandum No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and 16.01.2015 as amended on time to time basis.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government Bodies / Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Age relaxation for Ex-army personnel will be admissible as per Army rules.
- Local residents retired from Civil / Armed forces with Valid NBP license, Valid driving LTV/ Motorcycle license will be preferred.
- Candidate with relevant experience will be given additional marks.
- No TA/DA shall be applicable.
- These seats can be increased / decreased at any time.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria may visit website www.fgeha.gov.pk/career/ or http://maps.fgeha.gov.pk/OnlinejobForm.aspx (Only online applications shall be accepted on given links.
- By hand/by post applications shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- This Advertisement has been published on 23nd May, 2020