Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2021 PO Box No 1632 Islamabad has announced today and there are multiple positions are lying vacant in a Public Sector Organization, Islamabad. Both Male and Female are encouraged to apply for these Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2021. The Candidates having following qualification and experience are eligible to apply. Full detail is available below in the article: –
Detail of Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2021 PO Box No 1632
|Date Posted:||19 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Matric, DAE Diploma|
|Total Posts:||24 +|
|Organization:||PO Box No 1632 Islamabad Public Sector Organization|
|Last Date:||03 May, 2021|
|Address:||PO Box No 1632 Islamabad.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Charge man||Army Retired|
|2.||Jr. Charge man||Army Retired|
The Location of above mentioned positions is Islamabad, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Matric and Diploma in DAE. These positions have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 19-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 03-05-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2021
- Applicants having relevant qualification and post qualification experience may submit their Applications & CV giving full particulars (Name, Father Name, E-Mail ID Date of Birth, Domicile, Postal Address, Telephonic Contact Number, Qualification (with divisions / CGPA), experience, along with complete set of attested educational documents & experience certificates, Copy of CNIC & one passport size recent photograph and Copy of Discharge Book to the address given below: –
- Address: P. O. Box # 1632, Islamabad latest by 03-05-2021.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Degrees, Diplomas and certificates must be from HEC / PEC / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable.
- For A level / O level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC / HEC must be attached.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for submission of applications.
- “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- Only candidates who fulfil prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.
- Candidature of those who do not fulfil the requirements and apply for any of the above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
- The last date to Apply is 03 May, 2021.
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs