Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab Social Security Health Management Company Punjab Social Security Health Management Company has announced the PSSHMC Jobs 2020 Apply Online.
Both Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply for this job before 25 Sep 2020. For more details read the full page.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2020|
|Organization||Punjab Social Security Health Management Company PSSHMC|
|Education:||Middle to Bachelors|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No Of Posts||38|
|Last Date:||25 Sep 2020|
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies in Punjab Social Security Health Management Company:
- Medical Specialist
- Database Administration
- Staff Nurses
- IT Assistant Support Staff
- Dialysis Techncian
- Dental Technician
- Nursing Assistant
- Ward Boy
Instructions & How to apply for Punjab Social Security Health Management Company:
- Interested candidates should submit the applications (For Sr. #1 to Sr. #8, applicants should apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk along with the required documents at the given address before 25 Sep 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are advised to see the advertisement given below: –
- The job advertisement contains detail of positions, required qualification, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date.
- Before applying any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Last Date to apply for this job is 25 Sep 2020.