Latest Job Advertisement in Sindh District Education Officer (Primary) 1000 + Vacancies has published on 15, June 2021 in Daily Jung Newspaper. Applications are invited from the eligible male / female candidates of District Sukkur from BPS-01 to BPS-04 permanently residing in District Sukkur having Domicile, PRC Form D, CNIC, Vote Number of the concerned Union Council / Town Committee / Municipal Committee / Taluka purely on temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance.
The interested candidates may apply against Latest Job Advertisement in Sindh District Education Officer, Sukkur. The qualification, age and other criteria as defined in Recruitment Rules of 1989, subsequently, followed by the amended time to time are as under:-
Detail of Latest Job Advertisement in Sindh District Education Officer (Primary)
|Posted Date:||15 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Organization:||District Education Officer (Primary) Sukkar Sindh|
|No of Posts:||1000 +|
|Age Limit:||18-40 Years|
|Job Location:||Sukkur Sindh|
|Last Date:||08 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualifation|
|1.||Driver (BPS-04)||HTV/ LTV License|
|2.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Literate|
|4.||Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Literate|
Terms & Conditions and How to Apply for Latest Job Advertisement in Sindh District Education Officer (Primary)
- The interested candidates may apply with all relevant attested documents as under:-
i) One passport size photograph (male / female) with blue or white background.
ii) Photocopy of qualification documents (Primary / Matriculation) or candidate (in case the applicant is literate).
iii) Photocopy of domicile of candidate.
iv) Photocopy of PRC Form D of candidate.
v) Photocopy of CNIC of candidate.
vi) Photocopy of valid Driving License issued by the competent authority (for Driver only).
vii) In case of differently abled persons (disabled persons), the scanned copy of CNIC with logo of wheelchair.
- All documents must reach before cut-off date / closing date of submission of application.
- The applicant must apply with relevant documents on the given address within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- The documents should be submitted on the following address.
- The department / office reserves the right to add, delete or re-allocate the number of vacancies and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
- The applicant intending to apply for more than one posts shall submit separate application for each post.
- The minority / differently abled person (disabled) / women quota shall be strictly observed as per rules / policies laid-down by the Government.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per Government policy.
- No T.A /D.A will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applicants who are already in Government service / job should submit their application through proper channel.
- In ease of Sanitary Worker / Sweeper the applications of only non-Muslim candidates shall be entertained.
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs