Latest Jobs in Abbottabad Baloch Regiment Center Recording Wing 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Ausaf” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Latest Jobs in Abbottabad Baloch Regiment Center Recording Wing 2023.
These vacant positions have also been published on the official website of the Baloch Regiment Center Recording Wing.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Baloch Regimental Centre Army has recently posted vacancies for several positions in Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
These Latest Jobs in Abbottabad have been advertised in the daily Ausaf Newspaper on April 9, 2023.
The closing date for applications for these Latest Jobs in Abbottabad in Baloch Regimental Centre Army and other government jobs is expected to be around April 24, 2023, as specified in the advertisement. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
The following vacant positions in Abbottabad Baloch Regiment Center Recording Wing have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these Latest Jobs in Abbottabad.
Detail of Latest Jobs in Abbottabad:
|Date Posted / Updated:||09 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate|
|Vacancy Location:||Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Baloch Regimental Centre|
|Job Industry:||Army Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||24 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Supervisor DPC,
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Computer Technician,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Cook Mess,
- Sanitary Worker.
Basic requirements for the Latest Jobs in Abbottabad:
The minimum educational qualifications required for these positions range from Matric to Primary and Intermediate levels.
How to Apply for the Latest Jobs in Abbottabad:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 24th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs