Latest Jobs in Faisalabad FESCO 2021 | Latest Advertisement has announced on 17th July, 2021 on the official web page of FESCO. There are Multiple new vacancies are lying vacant in FESCO Faisalabad Electric Supply Company. FESCO advertised the following vacancies as mentioned below in the table chart.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO), owned by the Government of Pakistan, incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act 2017) and is registered with SECP. FESCO Limited distributes and supplies electricity to more than 4.50 million consumers within defined geographical areas of Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jnang, Bhakkar, T.T Singh, Sargodha, Khushab & Mianwali Districts.
FESCO believe that the Human Resource is the key asset that will enable FESCO to realize its vision. It also believe that it is the quality of the Human Resources and the Effectiveness of its Organization Structure that would enable FESCO to meet shareholder’s expectations for all times to come. FESCO is seeking the Latest Jobs in Faisalabad of a dynamic qualified professional with relevant experience for the following position:- The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these Latest Jobs in Faisalabad. The last date to apply is 31st July, 2021.
Detail of Latest Jobs in Faisalabad FESCO 2021
|Posted Date:||17 July, 2021|
|Source:||Official Web Page|
|Organization:||FESCO Faisalabad Electric Supply Company|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Graduation, Master, LLB, LLM|
|Address:||DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquartertt, West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad.|
|Last Date:||31 July, 2021|
Detail of Latest Jobs in Faisalabad
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Chief Law Officer||LLM, LLB||12 Years|
|2.||Company Secretary||Masters||12 Years|
- Overall responsible for legal matters and aspects of FESCO Limited.
- Review, Improve and Develop FESCO’s Legal Policies & processes.
- Provide legal services and support to all Departments of the FESCO Limited.
- Manage and Oversea all litigation cases including Corporate, Constitutional, Civil, Service and Criminal matters of the company.
- Render Legal Opinions to Board of Directors, CEO and management of FESCO Limited on matters of multifarious nature pertaining to Tariff, Service, Labour, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Banking and Energy Sector etc including vetting and drafting of legal documents and agreements.
- Identify, analyze and provide appropriate legal guidance and counseling to management to protect the FESCO’s interest.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory code and keep up-to-date information regarding any change in laws, rules and regulations.
- Review legal documents of the company and ensure its legal protection like assets maintenance, agreements and other court orders compliance.
- Manage & Coordinate the Company’s legal affairs with Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) i.e. the legal issues pertaining to Tariff, Consumer Affairs and Performance Standards, etc. as well compliance of Companies Act 2017, any legal issues pertaining to SECP and engagement of counsel to deal with such affairs / issues with the above forums and other court cases.
- Liaise with panel lawyers for effective defense of company’s stance before the courts.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Minimum LLB. However, having LLM / Bar at Law will be given preference.
- Degree / equivalency shall be verified from HEC.
- Minimum twelve (12) Years of practice as an advocate of Supreme / High Courts / equivalent experience in Corporate Law, Company Law, Services & Labour Law, ADR, Regulatory and Commercial affairs is required. Working experience of three (03) years in regulatory or Power/ Public Sector organization would be preferred.
- Relevant legal experience of the candidate shall be considered as an extra advantage.
- Candidate with reported judgments will be preferred.
- Strong legal interpretive, communication, language skills would be essential for this position.
The maximum age limit of the candidate shall be fifty five (55) years on the closing date of advertisement.
Nature of Employment:
Initial contract shall be for three (03) years effective from the date of joining, extendable as per prevailing Rules / company’s policy on the basis of performance.
Salary Package of Latest Jobs in Faisalabad for the post of Chief Law Officer shall be market based & other allowances and perks shall be as per BPS-20.
How to Apply for Latest Jobs in Faisalabad FESCO 2021
The applications must be submitted as follows:-
- Application forms are available at FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk and can be submitted online as well as through post along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, three (03) references, copy of CNIC and a recent photograph.
- The signed application form should be submitted at the address mentioned below through registered postal service / courier service / online submission / email.
- In case of online application submission, the signed copy of the application along with related documents i.e. qualification, requisite experience &skills and age limit as mentioned against para-2 & 3, must be submitted.
- The applications must be reached (as per parameters mentioned at para-2 & 3) in the office of DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquarter, West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad, within 15 days positively from the publication of this advertisement.
- The last date to apply is 31 July, 2021.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department issued on its letter head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- FESCO Limited reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews / selection process.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
Note: Any or all applications can be rejected without assigning any reason.
b) No application will be accepted by hand.
Mailing Address: DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquarter, West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad.
Official Website: www.fesco.com.pk
For more Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs