Latest Jobs in Islamabad Police | National Police Foundation Islamabad have been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 12th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the federal government of Pakistan National Police Foundation Islamabad advertised the posts of Dispatch Rider, Driver, UDC, LDC, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Mali, Photocopy Machine Operator, Naib Qasid and Sweeper on a permanent basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned National Police Foundation Islamabad Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: National Police Foundation Security Services, Mauve Area G-10/4 Islamabad, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is 45710.
Detail of Latest Jobs in Islamabad Police
|Date Posted:||12 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Masters|
|Organization:||National Police Foundation Islamabad|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Last Date:||25 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Latest Jobs in Islamabad Police Foundation Islamabad in the given format to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
The National Police Foundation Islamabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Islamabad Police Jobs 2022.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of the Latest Jobs at Islamabad Police Foundation.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Government Jobs 2022 to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 25 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Dispatch Rider
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk)
- LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk)
- Data Entry Operator
- Photocopy Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Masters along with relevant professional field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 25 December 2022.
Address: National Police Foundation Security Services, Mauve Area G-10/4 Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs