Here on this page, we are providing you with the best information about the Latest Jobs 2019 in the Pakistan Military Accounts Department PMAD-1000 Jobs of Junior Auditor. Stay here for the Latest Jobs of Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator, and Junior Auditor.
Almost One thousand vacancies of Junior Auditor square measure presently vacant through the National Testing Service.
Application forms and fee deposit slips may download from the official website of NTS i.e nts.org.pk. The suitable candidates are invited to submit their applications no later than 25th November 2019.
Detail of Vacant Jobs
Steno-Typist Bs-14- Total Vacancies 14
Data Entry Operator Bs-14- Total Vacancies 72
Junior Auditor Bs-14- Total Vacancies 960
Advertisement of Latest Jobs
Junior Auditor with complete details accessible here for apparent people to apply for these latest Jobs 2019. The Asian Nation Military Accounts Department is providing the roles that belong to Accounts. The operating hours square measure as per routine i.e. eight hours each day and forty hours per week.
The Jobs location is a geographic area metropolis. The persons meeting the need of vacant posts might fancy pay of zero. the foremost vital issue is that the applications should be complete and will receive up to November twenty-five, 2019.
The advertisement of the Asian nation Military Accounts Department contains complete info regarding job specifications, verbal description, etc. that is printed in Daily Dawn, Daily categorical, “Daily Jang” dated November Tenth, 2019, Sunday.
How to apply for Latest Jobs in PMAD
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs