Latest Jobs in Public Sector Organization P.O Box No. 1611 Islamabad.
Today at this page we are feeling proud to inform you about Latest Jobs in Public Sector Organization P.O Box No. 1611 Islamabad. The following vacancies are currently lying vacant in the organization. The Last date to submit the application Form is 8th November, 2019. The job advertisement is published in Daily Express dated 23 October 2019, Wednesday.
Name of Post
Driver-III (Matric having civil driving License with LTV and HTV.
Fireman (Matric (Preferable 1st Division)
Driver-III (03 Years.
Fireman (Nil Experience)
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one 2nd division in the entire academic career from Matric to onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Candidate must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidate for the post of Driver-III (SPS-02) must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66”)
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Posts will be filled on contract basis.
- Name of the post applied should be written clearly at the top right corner of the envelope.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired if acquired after the date of declaration of result of minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidate already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt, Organizations should apply through proper channel and provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test / Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfilled the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test / interview.
- Candidate who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications on specimen format with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the undersigned within 15 days of publishing of this Notice.
- Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing Test/interview.
Advertisement & Application Form