Latest Jobs in Punjab Energy Department Lahore have been announced and there are various new vacancies lying vacant in different categories for the following vacant positions. The Advertisement has been published in the daily “Dunya” newspaper on 15th October 2022.
The administration of Punjab Energy Department Lahore is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Latest Jobs in Punjab. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 07th November 2022.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against the below-mentioned Punjab Energy Department Lahore Posts with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed. Both males and females are eligible to apply for Latest Jobs in Punjab Energy Department in Lahore.
Detail of Latest Jobs in Punjab Energy Department
|Date Posted:||15 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Punjab Energy Department Lahore|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||07 November 2022|
Name of Vacancies
- Photocopier Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Middle, Matric, and Intermediate along with relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply for Latest Jobs in Punjab
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The age limit is 35 years.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 07 November 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs