Latest Jobs in Rangers Cadet College | Teaching Jobs in Pakistan has been announced and there are various new posts are lying vacant
. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, Mess Waiter, UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk), Physical Training Instructor, Sanitary Worker, Cook, Driver and Room Boy.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “The Nation” Newspaper on 06th February 2022 Sunday. Required education for these vacant posts is Preferred Education is Matric, Middle and Intermediate etc. along with relevant experience.
Rangers Cadet College Rawalpindi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following various positions.
Applications are invited from the candidates having Pakistan Nationality for the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Latest Teaching Jobs in Pakistan Rangers Cadet College Rawalpindi.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 21 February 2022.
Detail of Rangers Cadet College Teaching Jobs in Pakistan
|Date Posted:||06 February, 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||The Nation Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate|
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Rangers Cadet College|
|Job Industry:||Education Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||21 February, 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Teaching Jobs in Pakistan in Rangers Cadet College Rawalpindi. Eligible individuals who are searching for Government Jobs has a great opportunity to avail this job and you should not miss this employment opportunity.
Instructions & How to Apply for Non-Teaching and Teaching Jobs in Pakistan
- To apply for these vacancies all candidates must follow the instructions given below: –
- BPS-7 & above to apply on prescribed application form. The application form can be downloaded from College website www.rangercadetcollege.edu.pk.
- BPS-4 & below can apply on hand written application addressing to Principal Rangers Cadet College Chakri.
- Applications along with CV, 4 x attested photographs, academic degrees / certificates, pension book/discharge certificate (only ex-servicemen), experiences certificates and CNIC should reach on given address latest by 21 February 2022.
- The application should be registered post through PAK POST only.
- Write words “RCC RECRUITMENT” on write corner of the envelop.
- Application can be submitted in Induction branch of RCC by hand.
- 5 Years upper age limit relaxation will be given to retired uniform persons of Armed Forces and Rangers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Single accommodation will be provided, however, married accommodation will be provided on availability.
- The undersigned reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without mentioning any reason.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 21st February 2022.
Mailing Address: Principal Rangers Cadet College Chakri Road Post Office Sihal, Tehsil & District Rawalpindi.
Contact No: 054-3465009
Mobile Phone No: 0336-6888500
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs