Latest Public Sector Jobs PO Box No 26 Lahore has announced and there are thousands of new vacancies are lying vacant in a Public Sector Organization. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 04th December 2021 Saturday. A Public Sector Organization advertised the vacancies of Senior Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Sub Assistant, Staff Car Driver, Chowkidar, and Mali in Lahore. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Latest Public Sector Jobs. The last date to submit the applications is 03rd January 2022.
Detail of Latest Public Sector Jobs PO Box No 26 Lahore
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||04 December 2021|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|No. of Posts:||80|
|Education:||Master, Bachelor, Primary|
|Address:||PO Box No 26, Lahore|
|Last Date:||January 03, 2022|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Senior Personal Assistant||Bachelor||03|
|2.||Data Entry Operator||Bachelor||63|
|4.||Staff Car Driver||Primary||03|
|5.||Chowkidar||Ex Army Officer||01|
to apply for Latest Public Sector Jobs
- Applications on the prescribed form should reach Post Box No.26 G.P.O. Lahore within 30 days of the publications. Copies of certificates / Degrees may not be attached with the applications.
- Application received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per the Government decision.
- The maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules of the post shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
- The applicants who have already applied for the post of Senior Personal Assistant are required to apply afresh for the said post.
- Selected candidates (Headquarter-Office/ Field Organization) may be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Applicants must mention ‘Date of birth” and “District of domicile” and the Application Form, otherwise incomplete application will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
- An attested copy of CNIC must be attached with the Application Form.
- An attested copy of the “Driving License” must be attached with the Application Form, if applicable.
- The applicants who will apply for the post of Data Entry Operator must attach copies of their Computer / IT Diploma with the application Form.
- According to the Government instructions, the quota reserved for Women, religious Minorities, and Differently Disabled Persons will be observed.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/internet,
- the AF03rd .
For more govt. Jobs visit Latest Government Jobs