Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs in District Khushab 2022 has been announced and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 22nd November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Labor and Skill Labor lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs in District Khushab with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is Tehsil Noorpur Thal, Quaidabad, Nowshera and Khushab in Livestock and Dairy Development District Khushab, Punjab Pakistan.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The candidate should clearly mention the name of the position for which the job is needed. The vacant positions
Detail of Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs in District Khushab
|Date Posted:||22 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Vacancy Location:||Khushab, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Livestock and Dairy Development Khushab|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 40 Years|
|Job Type:||Contract | Daily Weges|
|Last Date:||07 December 2022|
The Livestock and Dairy Development District Khushab is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following daily wages vacancies.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of the latest jobs 2022.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for government jobs 2022 for a period of 89 days.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 07th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Primary and Middle School Certificate along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The candidates are advised to attach the following documents along with their application: –
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of educational documents
- Experience Certificates
- Please mention the name of the position in the Subject Line.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 06 December 2022.
- The interview will be conducted on 10.12.2022 at the office address mentioned below: –
Address: Livestock and Dairy Development Office District Khushab at Jauharabad.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs