Looking for a Job | Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Looking for a job in Ministry of Defence Management in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan? Yes you may get! As of 15 March 2023, the ministry has announced vacant positions for Naib Qasid, Driver, LDC, Sanitary Worker, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Mali, Masalchi, and Washer.
Interested applicants can submit their applications by the closing date mentioned in the advertisement, which is 30 March 2023, or as indicated in the newspaper ad.
So, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now for the latest government jobs in Ministry of Defence Management.
Looking for a Job Detail at Ministry of Defence MOD:
|Date Posted / Updated:||15 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Bachelor | BA|
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||30 March, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Sanitary Worker,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Naib Qasid,
Basic requirements for Punjab Bank Jobs:
Candidates having education from Primary to Bachelor’s degree, including Matric and BA holders, are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Punjab Bank Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 30th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs