MBBS Jobs in Karachi Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these MBBS Jobs in Karachi Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
“MBBS Jobs in Karachi: The Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology, a government department in the Govt of Sindh, Pakistan, has advertised full-time positions on a contract basis for Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Dental Technician, Sonologist, Senior Lab Technician, Phlebotomists, Senior Registrar, ECG Technician, and Dental Surgeon.
The job location is in Karachi, with a postal code of 75230. Candidates with an MBBS degree are eligible to apply.”
Detail of MBBS Jobs in Karachi
|Occupational Category:||Paramedical staff|
|Job City:||Karachi, Sindh|
|Hiring Organization:||Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology|
|Last date to Apply:||19.02.2023|
Name of Vacancies
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Assistant
- Dental Technician
- Senior Lab Technician
- Senior Registrar
- ECG Technician
- Dental Surgeon
Basic requirements for MBBS Jobs in Karachi
- MBBS degree from a recognized institution
- Full-time availability
- Interest in working in a government/public sector department
- Willingness to work in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Relevant experience in the healthcare industry (preferred but not mandatory)
Basic facilities in Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology
- Modern medical equipment and technology
- Skilled and experienced healthcare professionals
- Comprehensive health services for children and neonates
- Access to quality medical care and treatment
- In-house laboratory and diagnostic facilities
- Pharmacy and medication services
- Comfortable patient rooms and facilities
- Supportive and professional working environment.
How to Apply for MBBS Jobs in Karachi
To apply for MBBS Jobs in Karachi at the Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology in Karachi, please send your complete application including a resume and required documents to the following address:
- Address: Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology Karachi.
- The deadline for submissions is 19.02.2023.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates, as selected by the human resource department, will be invited for a test/interview
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Read the advertisement thoroughly to ensure eligibility
- Prepare a complete and updated resume or CV
- Collect all necessary documents such as educational certificates, experience letters, and any other relevant documents
- Submit the application along with the required documents to the address mentioned in the advertisement
- Wait for the call or email from the organization regarding the selection process
- Attend the interview and/or test, if shortlisted
- Follow up with the organization for further updates.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs