Medical Lab Technician Jobs in Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination (MNHSRC) Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
The following positions for PSDP funded development Project titled “Sate Blood Translation Service Project Islamabad requires to fill initially for a period of one year on contract basis likely to extendable.
Name of Posts:
- Admin Officer,
- Store keeper,
- Medical Officer,
- Sanitary Workers,
- Data Entry Operator,
- Medical Technologist,
- Charge Nurse,
- Quality Control Manager,
- Programme Specialist,
- Bio Medical Technician,
- Senior Programme Manager,
- Laboratory Technicians,
- Senior Medical Officer,
- Technical Assistant,
- Technical Officer
Detail of Medical Lab Technician Jobs in (MNHSRC) Islamabad
|Date Posted:||01 Dec, 2020|
|Education:||Primary to MBBS|
|Organization:||Ministry Of National Health Services Regulations And Coordination|
|Last Date:||15 Dec, 2020|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily “Jang” Newspaper on 01-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 15-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Medical Lab Technician Jobs (MNHSRC) Islamabad
- Application Performa is available on sbtp.gob.pk and nhsrc.gov.pk.
- Candidates shall be allowed age relaxation as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Eligible candidates may send their application with one latest attested photograph on prescribed Performa. However, candidates must bring their original documents Degrees Certificates CNIC at the time of Test/ Interview.
- Candidates in service should apply through proper channel
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained
- No TADA will be admissible tor the purpose of test interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called tor Test/Interview.
- Last date of submission of Application Forms 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- The competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Sale Blood Transfusion Services Project Located at Hotel-A. NSU Building. Off Sufi Tabbasum Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad Ph: 051-9246095
Ministry of national health services regulations and coordination jobs
Govt Jobs in Islamabad 2020
Jang Newspaper Jobs
Today Jobs in Jang 2020
Medical Field Jobs