MES Jobs 2021 Military Engineer Services Pakistan has announced and there are 1444 Vacancies are lying vacant in Rawalpindi. The advertisement has been published at the Military Engineering Services official website on 23rd September, 2021. To apply for all these vacancies, apply online required to all candidates.
The Military Engineer Services MES advertised the following new vacancies and applications are invited from the individuals. Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria, may apply online by filling the online Application Form which is available below: – The Candidates has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these MES Jobs. The last date to submit the application forms is 10th October, 2021.
Detail of MES Jobs 2021 Military Engineer Services Pakistan
|Source:||Official Web Page|
|Posted Date:||23 September 2021|
|Organization:||Military Engineer Services|
|No. of Posts:||1444|
|Job Location:||All Over Pakistan|
|Address:||Lieutenant Colonel for Engineer-In-Cheif GSO-I (Personnel).|
|Last Date:||10 October 2021
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Oil Engine Driver||Matric||109|
|5.||Pipe Fitter/ Plumber||Matric||232|
|8.||Motor Pump Attendant||Matric||470|
The Location of above mention vacancies is all over Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Middle to Matriculation. These vacancies have been published at the web page of MES on 23-09-2021 and the Last date to apply is 10-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for MES Jobs 2021 Military Engineer Services Pakistan
- The candidates who are willing to apply for MES Jobs needs to follow the following steps: –
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of MES i.e. mes.gov.pk then apply online.
- The Candidates who applied for the post of BPS-06shall be called for screening (written) test and the candidates who applied for BPS-04 shall be called for skill test in only specified cities i.e Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Peshawar, Pano Aqil and Quetta.
- The candidates must stipulate the examination center in their Online Application Form.
- Candidates has to deposit the following fee structure by generating online Challan Form in all branches of: –
- Askari Bank,
- Silk Bank
- UBL / Omni.
- BPS-6 – Rs. 400/-
- BPS-4 – Rs. 300/-
- Candidates must know that Bank Drafts / Postal orders will not be accepted.
- The following documents in original as well as their attested photocopies must be provided by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from the concerned district.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt departments).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- A candidates can apply only for one post at a time.
- Candidates who will apply for more than one post will be rejected.
- The last date for the submission of Online Applications is 10th October, 2021.
Company Address: Lieutenant Colonel for Engineer-In-Cheif GSO-I (Personnel).
Official Website: www.mes.gov.pk
For more govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs