Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in Islamabad 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Aaj” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Ministry of Climate Change Jobs. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
There are vacant positions of IT Assistant, Project Development Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Communication Specialist, Media Officer, Janitorial Staff, Admin, and Finance Officer, Project Management Expert, Economic Analyst, Policy Expert, Team Leader, and Chowkidar on a project basis are lying vacant and applications are invited as per the criteria given below: –
The Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC) in Islamabad is a government agency responsible for implementing policies and programs related to addressing climate change in Pakistan. The Ministry is likely to have job openings for a variety of roles in 2023. These positions will include administrative, technical, and professional positions.
To apply for a job at the Ministry of Climate Change in 2023, candidates will typically be required to visit the Ministry’s official website and submit an online application. They will be required to provide their personal and professional information, upload their resume and cover letter, and submit any other required documents.
It is important for candidates to carefully review the job listing and requirements before applying. This will ensure that they meet the qualifications for the position and have a better chance of getting the job.
Once the application is submitted, candidates will usually be notified of their application status through email. If the candidate is selected for an interview, they will be contacted by the Ministry of Climate Change to schedule the interview.
The Ministry of Climate Change plays an important role in protecting the environment and addressing climate change in Pakistan, thus job opportunities in the ministry will be in line with the same. It is a good idea for job seekers to stay updated on the Ministry’s website for job announcements and follow the instructions provided to apply for the respective positions.
Detail of Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in Islamabad 2023
|Job City:||Islamabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Last Date to Apply:||02-02-2023|
Name of Vacancies
- IT Assistant
- Project Development Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Media Officer
- Janitorial Staff
- Admin and Finance Officer
- Project Management Experts
- Economic Analyst
- Policy Expert
- Team Leader
Basic facilities for Employees in MOCC
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement plans
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous leave policies (vacation, sick leave, etc.)
- On-site childcare (if available)
- Access to gym and other recreational facilities (if available)
- Transportation allowance (if applicable)
- Job security and stability
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- modern facilities, technology, and equipment
- Encouragement of work-life balance
- Access to employee assistance programs
- Access to training and development programs
- Possibility of international assignments
- Encouragement of sustainable practices in the office and work culture
- Access to various programs and initiatives that support the environment and climate change.
How to Apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in 2023
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through the National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channels as per law.
- The General Age relaxation for a period of 05 years in the upper age limit has already been added to the max age limit, mentioned above. A
- A Master’s degree refers to 18 years of education.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for a test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- Information provided in the application forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information. MOCC reserve the right to cancel the candidature of any person at any stage.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
(Section Officer Dev) Ministry of Climate Change, LG&RD Building G-5 / 2 Islamabad
Contact No. 051-9245535
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs