Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Islamabad 2022 SITUATION VACANT | Pak Govt Jobs has announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Instrument Engineer, Office Assistant, Field Assistant Emission Testing, Research Assistant Water, Inspector Emission, Scientific Officer, Mechanic, Accounts Assistant, Finance Officer, GateKeeper, Chowkidar, Stenotypist, Deputy Scientific Officer Air, Field Officer Emission Testing, HR Officer, Inspector, Driver, Field Officer Water, Outreach Officer, Scientific Officer Air, Procurement Officer, Field Assistant Water, Scientific Officer Data Mapping, Research Assistant Emission Testing, Office Boy, Research Assistant Air, Deputy Scientific Officer Data monitoring, Electrician, Deputy Scientific Officer Water, and Field Assistant Air.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Ausaf” Newspaper on 22nd January 2022 Saturday. Required education for these vacant posts is Intermediate, ACCA, Master, CA, DAE, M.sc, BA, MS, Matric, B.E, Bachelor along with relevant experience. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP, funded project titled “Pollution Load Assessment Network (PLAN)” under the umbrella of Ten Billion” Tree Tsunami Programme (TBT TP) for Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Islamabad.
Special Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Pakistan is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following various positions. Applications are invited from the candidates having Pakistan Nationality for the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Pak Govt Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 05 February 2022.
Detail of Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Islamabad 2022 | Pak Govt Jobs
|Date Posted:||22 January 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Ausaf Newspaper|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | BA | DAE | ACCA | CA ||
B.E | M.sc | MS | Others | FCPS
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Required Experience:||01 Years|
|Last Date:||05 February 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Pak Govt Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Islamabad 2022. Eligible individuals who are searching for Government Jobs have a great opportunity to avail of this job and you should not miss this employment opportunity.
Instructions & How to Apply for Pak Govt Jobs
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts.
- Must apply online through the National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The posts are purely on a contract basis for the Project Period.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- General age relation of 05 years is admissible as per Federal Government Rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for a test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post(s) without assigning any reason
- 8. No. TA/will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Applications received through post or by hand wilt not be accepted/entertained.
- The JDs can be downloaded from the Ten Billion Tree Tsunami official website: http: //tbttp.gov.pk/.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th February 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs