Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 | Vacant Jobs has announced that there are 46 new vacancies are lying vacant.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Senior Scientific Officer, Deputy Scientific Officer Air, Deputy Scientific Officer Water, Deputy Scientific Officer Data/Monitoring, Scientific Officer Data, Instrument Engineer, Scientific Officer Data/Mapping, Procurement Officer HR/Finance, Outreach Officer, Research Assistant Air, Research Assistant Water, Research Assistant Emission Testing, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Inspector/Field Officer Air, Inspector/Field Officer Water, Inspector/Field Officer Emission Testing, Steno-Typist, Field Assistant Air, Field Assistant Water, Field Assistant Emission Testing, Mechanic, Electrician, Driver, Office Boy, and GateKeeper/Chowkidar in all over Pakistan.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Ausaf” Newspaper on 21st January 2022 Friday.
Required education is B.com, Matric, Bachelor, B.E, BA, Master, M.sc, MS, BBA, Others, Intermediate and ACCA, etc.
The Ministry of Climate Change is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following various positions.
Applications are invited from candidates having Pakistan nationality for the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Vacant Jobs in the Ministry of Climate Change.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 05 February 2022.
Detail of Ministry of Climate Change Vacant Jobs
|Posted on:||21st January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BBA, BE, BS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MS|
|Last Date:||February 04, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Deputy Project Director, Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Climate Change, Plot No. 42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad|
The posts are purely on a contract basis for the Project Period. The detailed information on eligibility is available in the vacancy notice. Candidates will be granted relaxation in age as per Government Rules.
- Account Assistant
- Deputy Scientific Officer Air
- Deputy Scientific Officer Data/Monitoring
- Deputy Scientific Officer Water
- Field Assistant Air
- Field Assistant Emission Testing
- Field Assistant Water
- Gate Keeper/Chowkidar
- Inspector/Field Officer Air
- Inspector/Field Officer Emission Testing
- Inspector/Field Officer Water
- Instrument Engineer
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Outreach Officer
- Procurement Officer HR/Finance
- Research Assistant Air
- Research Assistant Emission Testing
- Research Assistant Water
- Scientific Officer Data
- Scientific Officer Data/Mapping
- Senior Scientific Officer
How to apply for Ministry of Climate Change Vacant Jobs
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through the National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The posts are purely on a contract basis for the Project Period.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- General age relation of 05 years is admissible as per Federal Government Rules.
- Only short-listed candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for a test/ interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post(s) without assigning any reason.
- No. TA/will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The JDs Form can be downloaded from Ten Billion Tree Tsunami official website i.e. http:/tbttp.gov.pk/
- the last date for the submission of Online Applications is February 04 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs