Ministry of Human Rights Jobs in Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Project Manager,
- Lab Assistant,
- IT Expert,
- Social Case Worker,
- Naib Qasid,
Detail of Ministry of Human Rights Jobs
|Date Posted:||20 Nov, 2020|
|Number of Posts:||20|
|Salary:||16,000 to 1,25,000|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
|Organization:||Ministry Of Human Rights|
|Last Date:||04 Dec, 2020|
Ministry of Human Rights Directorate General of Special Education
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment lo the following posts of PSOP landed Pilot Projects (ie. “Up-Gradation of National Special Education Centre for Visually Handicapped Children Inclusive Education for Children with Disability in Public and Private Schools at ICT, Islamabad Up-gradation of National Special Education Centre for Hearing impaired Children, Islamabad from Higher Secondary to Graduation level and “Establishment of Recourse Unit for Autistic Children at National Special Education Centre for Mentally Retarded Children, Islamabad”. purely on contract basis on lump sum pay on merit basis.
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily “The Dawn” Newspaper on 20-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 04-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply within 15 days of this publication.
- For further information read the advertisement carefully.
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on contract basis for a period of one year extendable further on yearly basis till the completion of the project.
- Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test interview.
- The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials experience certificate.
- Applicant working in Government, Semi Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each past.
- Name of the post should be clearly mentioned in application as well as an the Envelope.
- Applications that are incomplete or received alter due date will not be entertained.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- The posts from BS-01 to BS-05 will be filled on local basis as per Govt, Policy.
- No TA DA shall be admissible for interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
- The Directorate General of Special Education reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.