Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad has been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad.
These vacant positions have also been published on the official website of the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony has announced the availability of several job vacancies through an advertisement dated April 9, 2023, in the daily Jang Newspaper.
The closing date for applications for these Latest Management jobs and other Government jobs in the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony is expected to be around April 16, 2023, as indicated in the advertisement.
Those interested in applying for these positions should read the complete advertisement online to learn about the application process and other essential details.
The following vacant positions in the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs.
Detail of Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||16 April 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate ||
I.com | MBBS | D.Com
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||16 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer,
- Accounts Clerk,
- Ambulance Driver,
- Naib Qasid,
- Female Staff Nurse,
- Room Attendant,
- Data Entry Operator,
- Khadim Masjid,
Basic requirements for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
Interested applicants with Intermediate, Matric, Middle, I.com, MBBS, and Primary educational qualifications can apply for these positions.
How to Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 16th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs