NAB National Accountability Office Rawalpindi has announced the latest govt jobs in his office. There are multiple jobs are lying vacant in this office.
Currently, the Vacancies of Driver and Naib Qasid are lying vacant and need to be fulfilled by suitable candidates. These NAB jobs has been published in Daily Express Newspaper on May 30, 2020.
Interested individuals having the required qualifications and relevant experience are invited to apply.
The detail of NAB Jobs is as under:
Name of Post:
2. Naib Qasid
Relevant Experience relating to Job Title.
How to apply?
- Willing candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for above mentioned posts by sending the prescribed application form to the given postal address (no copy of the documents needed for Naib Qasid jobs whereas, the candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS- 04) must have to attach a copy of valid driving license along with application form).
- The complete application form must be reach ro the given postal address uwithin 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
Dy. Director (Admn) Centro Cívico, G-6, Melody, Islamabad.
Last date to apply:
15 June 2020
a) Age, Qualification/Experience shall be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
b) Ale short-listing of the eligible candidates the posts shall be filled through interview. For the post of Driver (BS-04), mentioned a Serial No. 1, name of those candidates will be considered for interview who will pass the driving technical test.
c) Government Autonomous Semi-Autonomous Corporation employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature walnot be accepted.
d) No flarther age relaxation shall be given except in following categories Cases.
1. 3 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled caste. Buddhist community and Northern Area.
2. 15 years or the number of yean actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
3. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date
4. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category Specified above category favourable to him/her.
5. he she will be allowed relaxation in age only in S years age relaxation to widow.or daughter of deceased Govt servant who died during service
e) If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, separate application may be forwarded, otherwise his application will not be ascertained.
g) The service against above posts will be governed by NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Service 2002 and amendments made therein from time to time.
h) No DATA will be paid for appearing.
i) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
j) Name of the post applied for should be written holdly on the Top right corner of envelope.
k) Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply in terms of section 3.13 of NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Service (TCS), 2002.
i) Interested candidates who fulfill above said criterin forward their applications by post as per given format (without any copy of documents, however, candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS-4) must attach a copy of their valid driving license with application form) to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Official Advertisement of NAB
Follow us on Facebook:
Subscribe our Youtube Channel: