NADRA Apply Online Jobs in Pakistan 2022 | Wak in Interviews Jobs has been announced at District Kohat & Bannu and other merged districts KPK. There are multiple new vacancies are lying vacant for the following positions. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Executive Trainee, Sweeper, Executive, Deputy Assistant Director Trainee, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, and Deputy Assistant Director. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Aaj” Newspaper on 27th January 2022 Thursday. Required education for these vacant posts is Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary, Master, etc along with relevant experience.
National Database & Registration Authority NADRA is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions. Applications are invited from candidates having Pakistan Nationality for the following NADRA vacancies. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for NADRA Apply Online Jobs in Pakistan 2022. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 20 February 2022.
Detail of NADRA Apply Online Jobs in Pakistan 2022
|Date Posted:||27 January 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Walk-In-Interviews|
|Newspaper:||Daily Aaj Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master|
|Job Location:||Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Database & Registration Authority NADRA|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Last Date:||20 February 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing NADRA Apply Online Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Eligible individuals who are searching for a Government Job have a great opportunity to avail of this job and you should not miss this employment opportunity. Pakistan Nationals from District Kohat and Bannu for NADRA Offices Kohat, Gumbat, Dara Adam Khel, Miryan, Kurram Agency, Kalaya, and Shewa are invited for Walk-in-Test-Interview for hiring services on following positions, details are mentioned against each (on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable if required)
Instructions & How to Apply for NADRA Apply Online Jobs in Pakistan
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 20th February 2022.
Note: Test Interviews will be conducted at NADR A Office Kohat, KDA, and NADRA Office Bannu Respectively.
Human Resource Section Phone: 091-9217735
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs