NADRA Jobs 2021 Punjab | Latest Advertisement has been published in daily Express Newspaper on 29th September, 2021. NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) has recently announced the latest jobs in Lahore, Punjab for multiple vacant positions. NADRA is offering to the Pakistani Nationals to apply for vacant posts through a Walk-in Test/Interview. Detail of vacancies is given below and post detail is mentioned against each post.
These vacancies are initially for a period of 89 days (extendable if required). The National Database and Registration Authority NADRA advertised the following vacancies and the candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these NADRA Jobs 2021 Punjab. The last date to submit the registration is 21st October, 2021.
Detail of NADRA Jobs 2021 Punjab
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||29 September 2021|
|Organization:||NADRA National Database and Registration Authority|
|No. of Posts:||10 +|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Address:||NADRA, 73-Trade Centre, MA Johar Town, Lahore.|
|Last Date:||October 21, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Written Test Date||Date of Interview|
|1.||Registration Executive||Intermediate||18th October 2021||19th October 2021|
|2.||Driver||Middle, Matric||20th October 2021||21st October 2021|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Middle, Matric and Bachelor’s Degree along with relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 29-09-2021 and the Last date to go through walk-un-interview is 21-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these vacant positions before the closing date.
How to apply for NADRA Jobs 2021 Punjab
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, domicile & Experience Certificates, 1 x Passport Size Photograph along with attested copies of these documents.
- Five Years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to provision of fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidate has to serve at NADRA Centre/Mobile Van in respective District/Tehsil and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained.
- However, Management reserves the right to post him/her at other districts on requirement basis.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of respective Tehsils.
- Quota will be applicable as per Government Rules.
- Candidates having 6x months experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- Mobile Phone will not be allowed during test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- During Test/Interview use of Mask/Sanitizer will be compulsory.
- Candidate can appear for Test/Interview against one position only
- Note: These positions are entirely temporary and for specified areas only therefore; services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
- Services of these individuals will stand terminated if not required by the organization at any time without prior notice.
- The last date for walk-in-Interview is 21st October, 2021.
Venue of Test & Interview: NADRA, 73-Trade Centre, MA Johar Town, Lahore.
Telephone No. 042-99232854
For more govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs