Nadra jobs apply online have been announced in various cities in Pakistan. There are 442 new vacancies in different trades are lying vacant in NADRA Pakistan.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “The News” Newspaper on 03rd January 2022 Monday.
National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) is looking for qualified individuals with the requisite skill set for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Nadra Jobs Apply Online. Pakistani Nationals are invited for a “walk-in interview” for hiring the services on a contractual basis for a period of one (01) year (extendable/not extendable) as per requirement.
Detail is mentioned against each post. The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get this opportunity. The detail of the vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below. The last date for the walk-in interview is 20th January 2022.
Detail of Nadra Jobs Apply Online 442 vacancies
|Newspaper:||Daily The News|
|Posted Date:||03 January 2022|
|Organization:||National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA)|
|No. of Posts:||442|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Master/MBA|
|Salary:||25000-50000 Per month|
|Age Limit:||45 Years|
|Job Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Address:||NADRA Regional, Head Office 221/A Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony Multan.|
|Last Date:||20 January 2022|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Age Limit||No. of vacancies||Test Date & Time||Interview Date & Time|
|1.||Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)||MBA/MCs/MS/CS IT 02 Years OR BBA/BSc/BS (IT) 04 Years from HEC recognized university.||35 Years||61||17 January 2022 (Monday) at 09:00 am||18 January 2022 (Tuesday) at 09:00 am|
|2.||Junior Executive (Trainee)||Bachelors, Master||32 Years||279||18 January 2022 (Tuesday) at 09:00 am 19 January 2022 (Wednesday) at 09:00 am||19 January 2022 (Wednesday) at 09:00 am 20 January 2022 (Thursday) at 09:00 a|
|3.||Naib Qasid||Middle/Matric||32 Years||24||–||17 January 2022 (Monday) at 09:00 am|
|4.||Security Guard||Middle/Matric||40 Years||45||–||17 January 2022 (Monday) at 09:00 am|
|5.||Sanitary worker||Primary/Middle||32 Years||41||–||20 January 2022 (Thursday) at 09:00 am|
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Nadra Jobs Apply Online
- Candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with copies of their documents.
- Five (05) years of relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the selection process on the basis of fake documents, false information, or using any type of influence.
- The selected candidate has to serve at the concerned location for at least one (01) year and no request for posting to another district will be entertained; however, the Authority reserve the right to post him/her at another district as per the requirements.
- Authority has the right to increase and decrease the positions or cancel the application of the candidate without showing any reason at any stage.
- A candidate who qualifies for the test will be interviewed.
- Only the candidates from above mentioned Location/Tehsil will be allowed to appear for test/interviews as per their addresses mentioned at CNIC.
- Female, Minority & Disable Quota will be applicable as per rules. Females and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate who has one year of experience with NADRA or in another reputed organization will be given preference.
- Preference will be given to Retired Armed Forces personnel for the post of Security Guard.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during tests/interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
- Candidates can appear for a test/interview against one position in the given advertisement only.
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidate will not be allowed to sit in test/interview.
Note:- These positions are only for a specific above-mentioned location. Furthermore, services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of permanent appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
Test / Interview Venue: NADRA Regional, Head Office 221/A Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony Multan.
Telephone No. 061-9330563
NADRA Website: www.nadra.gov.pk
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs