National TB Control Program Jobs in Lahore NTP Latest Jobs have been announced today and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these National TB Control Program Jobs in Lahore NTP Latest Jobs. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The National TB Control Program (NTP) has announced multiple job vacancies in Lahore, Rajanpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sheikhupura, Chiniot, Sialkot, Sargodha, Gujrat, Kasur, Muzaffargarh, Bhakkar, Okara, Jhelum, Vehari, Sahiwal, Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Khanewal, Toba Tek Singh, Mandi Bahauddin, Bahawalnagar, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Attock, Lodhran, Rawalpindi, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Nankana Sahib, Mianwali, Narowal, and Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan.
The vacant positions include Tehsil Tuberculosis Assistant, Provincial Program Officer, Data Analyst HDL, DR TB Pharmacist Data Coordinator, Data Analyst ACF, Lab Supervisor, DR TB Support Coordinator, District TB Officer, Logistics Coordinator, Preventive Therapy Counsellor ACF, Lab Technologist, Screener Tertiary Care Hospital, Preventive Therapy Counsellor HDL, Lab Technician, Fleet Coordinator, and Lab Technician Genexpert.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these National TB Control Program jobs.
The last date to apply is 8 March 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the advertisement published in the daily Dunya Newspaper on 21 February 2023.
Detail of National TB Control Program Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||21 February 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | Mphil | BA ||
MBBS | BDS | Others | Pharma D | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National TB Control Program NTP|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||08 March 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Tehsil Tuberculosis Assistant,
- Provincial Program Officer,
- Data Analyst HDL,
- DR TB Pharmacist Data Coordinator,
- Data Analyst ACF,
- Lab Supervisor,
- DR TB Support Coordinator,
- District TB Officer,
- Logistics Coordinator,
- Preventive Therapy Counsellor ACF,
- Lab Technologist,
- Screener Tertiary Care Hospital,
- Preventive Therapy Counsellor HDL,
- Lab Technician,
- Fleet Coordinator,
- Lab Technician Genexpert.
The positions require educational qualifications such as Master’s, Pharma D, MBBS, Bachelor’s, MPhil, BA, BDS, and others.
Basic requirements for National TB Control Program Jobs:
- The job positions offered by the National TB Control Program require educational qualifications such as Master’s, Pharma D, MBBS, Bachelor’s, MPhil, BA, BDS, and others.
- The applicants should possess relevant experience in their respective fields.
- The candidates should have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The age limit for the applicants is between 25 to 45 years, and it may vary according to the job position.
- The candidates must be Pakistani citizens and have valid national identity cards.
- The applicants should be able to fulfill the physical and mental demands of the job.
How to Apply for National TB Control Program Jobs:
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Candidates are required to Apply Online for these vacant positions.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 08 March 2023.
Admin/HR Office Contact No. 051-9255387
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs