National Testing Services (NTS) Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department 2020-21 has announced for various positions in Quetta Balochistan for full-time career opportunities. Male, Female and Transgender people has been encouraged to apply for these positions. To apply for these vacancies, the candidate must have the domicile of parent district and have Pakistani Nationality. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Field Assistant
- Assistant Draftsman
- Assistant Royality Inspector
- Junior Clerk
The Location of above mention vacancies is Quetta City, Balochistan, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Matric. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 18-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 30-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Job Portal-NAB Jobs 2021 Advertisement in AJK Accountability Bureau
|Date Posted:||18 Dec, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
|Organization:||Mines and Minerals Department Balochistan|
|Last Date:||30 Dec, 2020|
|Address:||Director General, Mines and Minerals Department Balochistan, Quetta|
How to apply for National Testing Services (NTS) Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department 2020-21
- Download the Application Form which is available in PDF format on the official website of NTS i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are advised to deposit application fee Rs. 650/- for all posts.
- Challan Form is also be available in any branch of HBL, ABL, and MCB.
- Candidates are advised to submit your Applications Forms along with relevant educational documents, CNIC, Domicile, Detail CV and two recent passport size photographs by Courier/Post at the given address before the closing date i.e 30-12-2020.
- Address: Plot No. 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Last Date to apply is 30.12.2020.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below:-
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria:
- Matriculation/Intermediate/Bachelor/D.Com or equivalent qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 03 passport size colored photographs.
- Experience Certificates.
About National Testing Services (NTS):
- National Testing Service NTS is located at Islamabad his head office is at “Plot No. 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad”
- NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
- NTS Contact No. 051-8444441.