Navy Jobs 2023 Pakistan Navy Latest Vacancies for Sailor have been announced today and published in daily the “Aaj” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Navy Jobs 2023 Pakistan Navy Latest Vacancies for Sailor.
These vacant positions have also been published on the official website of Navy Jobs 2023 Pakistan Navy Latest Vacancies for Sailor.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Pakistan Navy, located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various vacant positions mentioned below in detail.
This advertisement has recently been published in the April 9, 2023 edition of the daily Ausaf Newspaper.
Interested individuals can apply for the latest government Navy jobs and others until April 23, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
To learn more about how to apply for the latest job opportunities at Pakistan Navy, please refer to the complete advertisement available online via NAVY.
The following vacant positions in Pakistan Navy for Sailor have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these Navy Jobs 2023.
Detail of Navy Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||09 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Matriculation|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Navy Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||23 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Naval Police,
- Sanitary Worker,
- Navy Sailor,
- Naib Khateeb,
- Naval Marine,
- PT Branch,
- MTD Driver,
Candidates with the required education such as Matric and Middle, etc. are encouraged to join Pak Navy.
How to Apply for Navy Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 23rd April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs