New Government Jobs in Islamabad Institute for Parliamentary Services Pips have been announced and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper on 29th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Federal Government of Pakistan Islamabad Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS advertised the posts of Assistants, UDC, Assistant Director, Office Assistant, Director Legal, Deputy Director HR, Deputy Director Database Administrator, Assistant IT Manager on a permanent basis which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Islamabad Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of New Government Jobs in Islamabad PIPS
|Date Posted:||29 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||20 to 40 Years|
|Last Date:||14 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for New Government Jobs in Islamabad Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following New Government Jobs in Islamabad.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of New Government Jobs in Islamabad. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Latest Jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 14 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk)
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant
- Director Legal
- Deputy Director HR
- Deputy Director Database Administrator
- Assistant IT Manager
- Graduation |Master along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 14 December 2022.
Address: Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services, Ataturk Avenue Near Kashmir House Sector F–5/2 Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs